News BulletsBy Michelle
November 21, 2003 - 5:06 AM
- Patrick Stewart (Picard) was on the NPR news quiz program Wait Wait -- Don't Tell Me! this past weekend as the guest for the "Not My Job" segment and answered three questions about the Reagan years. Thanks to Chris B.!
- Stewart also appeared on Late Night With Conan O'Brien and NBC is featuring his "celebrity secrets."
- The CBC reports that William Shatner (Kirk) will receive an award of excellence in his hometown of Montreal this week, in appreciation of his work as an actor, writer, director and producer, from ACTRA, the union that represents Canadian performers. Thanks to Colonel Worf.
- Totally Kate! has new photos of Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) from Tea At Five's opening. You can also listen to Mulgrew's Ford commercial.
- George Takei (Sulu) will perform in Only The Brave, a movie chronicling the World War II Japanese-American 442nd Regimental Combat Team. Thanks to TrekWeb.
- TrekNews.de has a gallery of images from Enterprise's "Similitude."
- An English version of the Galileo 7 web site is now available.
- A portfolio site on John McGinley, who worked on Trek effects for Foundation Imaging, is here. Thanks to Matt!
- DailyTrek has the trailer for "Carpenter Street" available.
- The third season of Shawn and Michael Piller's The Dead Zone begins filming in December, according to Zap2It.
- Zap2It also notes that UPN is planning another science fiction series, Fly Girls, about the star of a sci-fi series who becomes endowed with real super powers.
- Jonathan Brandis of SeaQuest DSV has died at age 27. More information may be found here.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.