News BulletsBy Christian
July 21, 2000 - 12:38 AM
- I have no clue what these things actually are, but Equity Consumer Products has announced that it will be debuting its new Super-Poseable Headliners collectible toys at this weekend's Comic-Con in San Diego. The first set of Headliners include many pop culture characters, including Species 8472, a Borg and a Jem'Hadar. The products are described as six-inch "free-standing bendable figures that allow you to pose and play with some of America's most memorable pop culture characters".
- Yesterday's repeat of 'Blink of an Eye' gained UPN an overnight rating of 3.2/5, up from last week's 3.0. The show also beat the second episode of the new WB summer series 'Young Americans', which got a 2.7/4.
- Jason Davidson's Star Trek News is celebrating its fourth anniversary.
- Sid City has been updated with transcripts of several magazine interviews with Alexander Siddig (Julian Bashir) from the past few years.
- Available now at Toys-R-Us stores in Southern California is the new edition of 'Creative Child' magazine, featuring a cover story on Scarlett Pomers (Naomi Wildman). A scan of the front cover is available here on her official fan site.
- The new edition of the British Starburst Magazine features an article on Richard Matheson, the SF writer who also wrote the Original Series' 'The Enemy Within'. A preview of the article can be found here. Thanks go out to Gustavo Leao for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.