News BulletsBy Christian
June 21, 2000 - 11:12 PM
- Brannon Braga and Star Trek's Science Advisor Andre Bormanis will be joinin a panel discussion on 'Visioning The Future' during the Universe 2000 expo at the Pasadena Convention Center this weekend, according to this press release from the organisers.
- David Henderson at Psi Phi sends along word he's updated the 'Voyager' summer repeat schedule through early August.
- Evan Lorent at Decipher has put up an article explaining why all cards from the upcoming 'The Trouble With Tribbles' Customisable Card Game expansion set feature a picture of the Original Enterprise on the right side of the card, namely that they serve as an explanation for why Original Series cards can interact with cards from the more modern series.
- Daniel Graham has updated his offcial site with a page about 'Entering Tenebrea', a new novel written by him and Roxann Dawson (B'Elanna Torres), which will be released as a hardcover in July, featuring cover art from Voyager's FX Producer Dan Curry. The book is the first in a trilogy, with the other two parts scheduled to be published in Winter 2000 and Spring 2001. Thanks go out to Gustavo Leao for this!
- Psi Phi's Star Trek Books Database has been updated with tentative front cover images for three novels, namely the Mirror Universe novel Dark Passions, Book One by Susan Wright and the TNG novels Tooth and Claw by Doranna Durgin and Diplomatic Implausiblity by Keith R.A. DeCandido. In addition, the back cover text for 'Tooth and Claw' is now also available.
- In issue 263 of Starburst Magazine, now out in the United Kingdom, Ian Spelling reviews Voyager's season finale.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.