News BulletsBy Michelle
May 21, 2006 - 4:29 PM
- Jonathan Frakes (Riker) spoke at the graduation of Rockport College, where he teaches acting and directing, reported the Camden Herald.
- Brent Spiner (Data) and several Star Trek-connected writers will appear at the Motor City Comic Con this weekend, though Dominic Keating (Reed) had to cancel his planned visit due to professional committments.
- The Boston Globe visited with Leonard Nimoy (Spock) at the West End House Boys & Girls Club in Allston following a gala fundraiser.
- Totally Kate! has a new introductory message from Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) thanking fans for support of her work.
- GameDaily has a feature on Patrick Stewart (Picard)'s X-Men 3: The Last Stand.
- Australia's ABC reports on sci-fi fans in Adelaide with John Billingsley (Phlox).
- Writer Kristine M. Smith will speak about DeForest Kelley (McCoy) at two upcoming Star Trek celebrations, according to Sci Fi Pulse.
- Decipher has several new CCG articles: "Into the Final Frontier" part one and part two and part three to introduce fans to the card game, and "The Fabulous Five" about dilemma cards.
- TrekUnited has a new Hailing Frequencies Open issue with information about online gaming and a look at fan fiction.
- The Trek Life has a pitch for Star Trek XI producer J.J. Abrams.
- StarTrek.com is having a contest to win admission and VIP events at the Star Trek Gala Expo in Seattle this fall.
- A transcript of the never-seen-in-the-US prologue to Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home is available at TrekWeb.
- Firing Squad has graphics from and analysis of Star Trek: Legacy.
- Toy News International has revealed that Diamond Select will release a Marlena Moreau Mirror universe action figure at San Diego Comic Con, available only to guests who have purchased the other four Mirror universe figures.
- TrekCore has posted screen caps from nine episodes of Enterprise and eleven episodes of Voyager. The site also hosts the Star Trek: Legacy trailer plus in-game play footage, new screen shots from the game and E3 previews. And TrekCore has won the EAE award.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.