News BulletsBy Michelle
May 21, 2004 - 9:25 PM
- CNN.com mentioned fan letter writing campaigns to save Star Trek: Enterprise in its report on UPN's fall schedule. Thanks to Alex.
- Vrrrm.com has a transcript of Patrick Stewart (Picard) on The Today Show on May 18th.
- Unofficial reports are coming in that the future does not look bright for Penny Johnson (Kasidy Yates Sisko)'s character on 24, Sherry Palmer, but that show will not return to FOX until midseason next year and anything is possible.
- Totally Kate! has uploaded photos of Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) as a child that originally appeared in her fan club newsletter Now Voyager.
- Dominic Keating (Reed) will attend SFX: The Event from June 4th-6th in London.
- StarTrek.com has posted a birthday tribute to John Billingsley (Phlox).
- Vaughn Armstrong (Admiral Forrest) will be in Joplin, Missouri for the 2004 Region 12 Summit on May 22nd and at Computer Solutions in Fayetteville, Arkansas on May 23rd.
- Yahoo! reports that Gates McFadden (Beverly Crusher) will narrate the Los Angeles premiere of The Three-Legged Monster, an Israeli children's musical, on May 23rd and 24th at venues around Los Angeles.
- PBS will re-broadcast Far East, which stars Connor Trinneer (Tucker) this weekend; check local PBS affiliates for date/time listings. Thanks to TrekWeb.
- Fox News has a brief item on Klingons at Cannes. Thanks to Jim.
- Write Act Theatre in Hollywood will stage Star Trek, Indiana, a one-man show about "drunken pig roasts, sexy alien Borg, karaoke induced visions of Willy Wonka, and the indomitable spirit of rural America," written and performed by Ben Livingston.
- Yahoo! has a story on a "Harvard-trained, Star-Trek quoting Navy analyst" to the US Department of Defense who uses Star Trek to illustrate his vision of a positive future. Thanks to Enterpriser.
- Monkee has posted her review of The Council. So has Lower Decks.
- DVD Answers has posted the artwork for the Region 1 release of the Jean Luc Picard DVD Collection, which is scheduled for release in August.
- Home Theater Forum reports that Paramount will release a Region 1 two-disc special edition of Star Trek: Generations on DVD on September 7th.
- There are new Enterprise trailers at DailyTrek.de, StarTrek.pl and TrekSector.com.
- Psi Phi has posted cover artwork and information for the next six Star Trek: SCE eBooks.
- Psi Phi has also posted the cover artwork for future A Time To... books.
- StarTrek.pl has uploaded 40 large pics from the upcoming episode of Enterprise.
- TrekPulse has uploaded the last four chapters of caps from "The Naked Now".
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.