News BulletsBy Amy
April 21, 2001 - 2:50 PM
- Psi Phi's Book Database has been updated with information on 'ghIlghameS: A Klingon Translation', translated by Roger Cheesbro. The book was published by Wildside Press this past December and is now available for purchase on-line.
- Psi Phi's synidcation schedule has also been updated.
- William Shatner (Kirk) will be participating in the 11th Annual Hollywood Charity Horse Show. Held in Glendale, California, next week from April 26-29, money raised from the event goes towards Ahead With Horses, a therapeutic riding group for handicapped children and several other beneficiaries. More information, including how to book tickets, can be found by following this link.
- The official site has posted another round of photos from the Voyager wrap party.
- Rob Adams (Quinn) of Section 31 has posted his review of Wednesday's Voyager episode, 'Author, Author.' One fo the more positive reviewers, he rated it an 8.5 out of ten:
episode. Looking at the guest list that included B'Ellana's father, Harry's parents, and even a relative of Seven of Nine, I was ecstatic.The full review can be found by clicking here.
But did this episode deliver? Barely. The A-Story did better than I expected, so that made the difference.
- The Deep Space Nine: Horizons campaign has posted an interview with Chris Bendel head of Unimatrix Productions, a group who are attempting to use CGI models from the recent 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen' computer game to create more episodes of Deep Space Nine (via the Great Link).
- After a week-long absence due to computer trouble - not, as many suspected, due to the recent Fandom.com troubles (story) - Cinescape is back online.
- Due to continued bandwidth problems, Media Trek has one again restricted access to the site to 20 users at a time. They have also announced that they're currently looking for mirrors for their numerous files. More information can be found here.
- The latest edition of the Trekker Newsletter is out. In addition to its usual roundup of news and rumours, it contains a transcription of the recent Brannon Braga interview at Star Trek.com. For those who aren't subscribed, the edition can be found online here.