Gaming BulletsBy Caillan
January 21, 2002 - 12:46 PM
- A review of the real time strategy title 'Star Trek: Armada II' has been posted at the Media and Games Online Network. "Overall, Star Trek: Armada II is a solid strategy game that may only appeal to fans of the franchise," the site said. "Other gamers may find the game too repetitive and lacking in originality as the basic RTS mechanics form the core of the gameplay." The game was awarded a score of 7.5 out of 10 in the complete analysis.
- 'Armada II' was awarded an A minus by Jason at Christian Computer Game Reviews. Here's an extract from his article:
I found multiplayer to be quite fun as well. Though the AI seems a little slow, overall it's a lot of fun. The game is very customizable, with many different game types/objectives. Also, in multiplayer, a player can be any one of the six different races. It offers a fair amount of variety within each race as well as between the different races.
The full review can be found here.
- Four new screenshots from 'Star Trek: Bridge Commander' have been added to the game's official site.
- Bridge Commander Universe has updated its series of Frequently Asked Questions.
- Deciphere has posted a new Customizable Card Game criss-cross puzzle.
Thanks to Blue's News for these!