News BulletsBy Caillan
December 21, 2002 - 4:10 AM
- Over twenty photos from the 'Star Trek Nemesis' world premiere have been posted at Cinescape.
- Producer Rick Berman is the latest member of the 'Star Trek Nemesis' cast and crew to speak with Sci-Fi Talk. His interview runs every Thursday.
- Listen to film critics Roger Ebert and Richard Roeper discuss 'Nemesis' at Movies.com. Thanks to Greg Stamper for this!
- According to Dark Horizons, the Australian release of 'Star Trek Nemesis' has been delayed until February 6.
- StarFleet has posted a brief excerpt from Star Trek Monthly in which Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway) said she would consider doing a Voyager movie. "I am open to it. I am certainally open to it," the actress told the magazine.
- William Shatner (James T. Kirk) recently answered questions from fans on the BBC Breakfast show. A video and transcript from his appearance is available at this page. Thanks to Sue for this!
- Former Trek writer-producer Ron Moore recently talked with Sci-Fi Pulse about the new Battlestar Galactica mini-series.
- A review of the Turkish version of Star Trek is up at The Wave. Here's an excerpt from the article:
The teleportation effects are, like all Turkish special effects, a strange combination of retarded and rad. The four men stand as still as possible while the camera goes out of focus. Ten seconds later, the film gets scratched in their general area and they run out of frame while the guy holding the camera hits pause and unpause. This gives more of the impression that something's wrong with your VCR than of people being transported through space. Miniskirt technology is a much higher priority among their people than visual effects.
Read more about Turkish Star Trek here. Thanks to Bob for this!