More Season Seven SpoilersBy Christian
November 20, 2000 - 11:57 PM
Over at TrekWeb, Steve Krutzler posted a new set of plot premises for Voyager's seventh season, now giving us about all the plot premises for the first two-thirds of the season. Here's a summary of the new info:
- As previously rumoured, Q will likely be making a final appearance on Voyager, in the episode 'Q Two'. The episode will feature Q's teenage son needing help from Godmother Janeway.
- In the second two-parter of the year, entitled 'Workforce', Janeway and some of her crew will be in an alien city as part of its workforce.
- 'The Temple', in which Paris's new holo-program poses serious logic threats for Tuvok, has now been retitled into 'Godhead'.
- "A little-known Series Five-co-creator" may return for the episode 'Author...', in which the Doctor writes his own holo-memories.
- In the episode 'Federation', Janeway must forge an alliance of aliens to help Voyager escape duress.
- And finally, 'Human Error' has Seven of Nine exploring her fantasy life.