Gaming BulletsBy Caillan
June 20, 2001 - 1:44 PM
- From today, a patch will be available for 'Deep Space Nine: Dominion Wars' from the official website. Issues dealt with in the patch include saving and speed problems as well as general gameplay glitches. The full list can be found at Blue's News.
- Game Zone has posted images from the upcoming 'Shattered Universe' game for Playstation 2. Thanks to Tim Heywood for this!
- Johnny B. at Game Revolution has posted his review of the 'Elite Force' Expansion Pack. Awarding the pack a D plus, he says that "this generic expansion pack, conversely, is basically overpriced nothing. I don't say that to be cruel - it's actually rather well-produced nothing - but there is so very little of it." The full review can be found here.
- GameSpot has named 'Bridge Commander' as one of the top games at this year's E3 Expo. "Bridge Commander was not only one of the best-looking games at E3," the site said, "but it's also the best-looking Star Trek game to date, on account of its detailed ship models and generous use of impressive special effects." Full details can be found on this page.
- 'Bridge Commander' was nominated for the 'Best Simulation Game' in this year's E3 Awards. However, on the day the honour went to 'The Sims Online' with 'Sid Meier's SimGolf' named runner-up.
- Recent updates at the Trek RPG Network include new adventure and character packages and the downloadable Starfleet Academy Diploma.
Thanks to Blue's News for some of these!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.