News BulletsBy Christian
June 20, 2000 - 10:31 PM
- According to a report at the Continuum, yesterday's edition of 'Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher' on ABC featured Julie Warner as one of the guests. Warner appeared in TNG's 'Booby Trap' and 'Transfigurations' as Christy Henshaw. A transcript of her appearance will undoubtedly soon be up at the official site.
- A picture of Robert Duncan McNeil (Tom Paris) arriving at the recent Saturn awards is now available in a new article at the Mothership.
- David Henderson at Psi Phi has put up an excerpt of 'Diplomatic Implausibility', a TNG novel by Keith R.A. DeCandido, scheduled to be released in February 2001.
- Robert Cyran at Worldly Investor has written an article about Data Critical, a company creating a product which Cyran calls very similar to the Star Trek tricorder, allowing doctors to call up all of a patient's records, order medicines, bill patients accurately and see if a drug interacts with the patient's current medications.
- According to an article distributed by AP, Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard) spoke out against the United States, saying that "a lot of America's global actions stink. The U.S.'s international focus is based on money.'' Thanks go out to OdoGoddess for this!
- According to a report on Mac OS Rumors, Foundation Imaging, one of the companies reponsible for Voyager's special effects, will be replacing all of their Windows NT rendering machines with Apple G4s. Thanks go out to Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.