Gaming BulletsBy Amy
January 20, 2001 - 2:40 PM
- The Firing Squad has posted a preview of Gizmo Games' upcoming title, 'Deep Space Nine: Dominion Wars'. The preview runs three pages and includes a number of unique screenshots from the game.
- The official Bridge Commander site has posted their latest screenshot of the week.
- The Adrenaline Vault's Jonathan Houghton has posted his review of the recently released 'Star Fleet Command II: Empires at War'. He gave it 4 our of 5 stars overall, remarking that "Starfleet Command 2 is one of those games that you could spend several months playing and still not have mastery over every aspect"
- The second SFCII review today comes live from PC Strategy Games. There it was given an overall score of 71%, calling it a "definite improvement over the original".
- The third SFCII review today sees the game rated another 4 out of five stars by Games First's Rick Fehrenbacher. Rick actually found it to be quite buggy (though most of the problems were fixed by the patch) and was upset at the absence of the promised Dynaverse.
- Gamer's Crypt's Rish Osborne
also thought it was a top-notch game, with the "actual gameplay is nothing short of awesome" but found a couple of problems – especially with the tutorials, which did not provide a sound base to begin the actual game itself.
- Meanwhile, Kemuel over at GamZone, has posted his take on 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen'. Rating it 7.5 our of 10, he ended his review with "Non-fans wouldn't need to return this if it were a gift, but would find their action needs satisfied better elsewhere."
- Finally, Decipher today announced that first or second place winners in Mirror Mirror Scenario tournaments can have their deck design deck design entered by their tournament's TD for prize consideration in their new competition.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.