News BulletsBy Michelle
December 19, 2003 - 12:58 AM
- StarTrek.com has posted a new animated episode about Klingon culture.
- StarTrek.com also has a documentary feature on the opening credits of Star Trek: Enterprise, including explanations of the historic ships and personages who appear there.
- A tunic worn by William Shatner (Captain Kirk) during Star Trek's second season sold for $48,875 at the Dec. 12 Profiles in History memorabilia auction.
- The Los Angeles Times reported that Madlyn Rhue, who played Marla McGivers in the original series episode "Space Seed" (which inspired Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan), died on Tuesday at age 68. Thanks to Brent.
- Fans can submit questions for a new Q&A with former Star Trek illustrator Rick Sternbach at Star Trek Voyager UK.
- Totally Kate! has posted a new interview with Kate Mulgrew (Captain Janeway) from the December 18th Palm Beach Post. Another Mulgrew interview appears in the Washington Times.
- Sy Fy Portal reports anonymous sources as stating that Ron Moore's Battlestar Galactica will be produced as a series by Sci Fi, based on the success of the miniseries.
- Keckler of Television Without Pity provides a comic Star Trek cookbook.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.