Gaming BulletsBy Caillan
September 19, 2001 - 8:41 AM
- MadDoc Software has opened its 'Armada II' product page, featuring new screenshots from the upcoming game.
- The official 'Armada II' website has been launched, including a gallery of screenshots.
- Armada Universe has posted some comments from 'Armada II' producer Doug Pearson on the game's multiplayer beta version. "The Beta when it's announced will be open," he said. "No need to signup. You'll just have to go to a site (as yet undetermined) and download the multiplayer online open beta. That's it. If you find a bug and are willing to fill out a bug submission form then those will also be on the same site you download the MP online beta from." To read more, head over to the web site.
- A review of the Mac version of 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen' has been posted at Inside Mac. "Star Trek Deep Space 9: The Fallen is a game that successfully bucks the trend of being just another poorly executed licensed title," wrote reviewer Patrick Leyden. "With The Fallen, the development group known as The Collective has created a game with an engrossing story, solid gameplay mechanics, excellent graphics and a soundtrack that is second to none." The full review, in which the game is awarded a score of 8.25 out of 10, can be found here.
- Version 1.04 of the 'Dominion Wars' patch is now available.
- Two new screenshots have been posted at the official 'Bridge Commander' web site.
- The official Decipher CCG web site has posted details of the latest set of Borg cards for the Voyager CCG.
Thanks to Blue's News for most of these!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.