News BulletsBy Christian
May 19, 2000 - 11:14 PM
- Variety's Michael Schneider and Paula Bernstein have written a new article about UPN's fall schedule, focusing especially on the new Extreme Football League (XFL), the purchase of former ABC show 'The Hughleys' and the "kinder, gentler Smackdown" the show will be oferring next year. Thanks go out to Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga for this!
- TV Guide has put up a short interview with Kim Cattrall, who starred in 'Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country' as Valeris. In the interview, she talks about the problems that forced her to take a role in the 1981 sex comedy Porky's.
- A new edition of Radio Free Decipher, the online radio show focusing on the Star Trek Customisable Card Game, has been put up, also talking about the upcoming 'Trouble with Tribbles' expansion set for the CCG.
- John Cook sends along word that the Sev Trek Movie is still looking for someone to provide the voice of Dr. Heavily Cruncher (Beverly Crusher). To audition, you need to send in a sample audio file before the end of May.
- The official Jeri Lynn Ryan Homepage is reporting that Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) will grace the covers of the June 2000 editions of two British magazines, namely SFX and Starlog. The Starlog cover is accompanied by a ten-page feature and interview with Ryan. A scan of the SFX front cover can be found on the JLR's news page.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.