Gaming BulletsBy Amy
March 19, 2001 - 7:14 AM
- Italian gaming site Nipogames has posted a massive 20 new screenshots from upcoming title, 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Dominion Wars'.
- The official Bridge Commander site has posted a new screenshot of the week.
- The first two reviews of the latest Star Trek Title, 'Away Team' are out - and to say that opinions differ between the two is rather an understatement. First up, there's Gone Gold, who thinks that Aticivision's gone two for two after their last highly successful and critically acclaimed release, 'Elite Force' and call it a 'must have'. Their review can be found here.
- On the other side of the coin, however, is Jonah Falcon of Game Pen. Falcon thinks that the game is anything but a must have. Rating it only 1.5 stars in his review, he found numerous flaws in the game and finished off with the comment that "Away Team is a real blown opportunity. "
- ZDNet's Computer Gaming World has posted a rather late review of 'Star Fleet Command II: Empires at War.' Reviewer Bruce Geryk gave it 3 stars, saying that "this five-year mission could have spent a few more months in drydock."
- Decipher, makers of the Star Trek customisable card game, have posted a report by Mark Tuttle, one of the beta testers for their new online version of the game. Tuttle, who looks at both the beta stages and the finished product, was actually the victor in the first ever completed game at the site.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.