News BulletsBy Amy
October 18, 2000 - 3:05 PM
- The Cynic's Corner, in addition to a review of the second Andromeda Episode, 'An Affirming Flame', has been updated with a new German translation of the Cynic's review of Deep Space Nine episode, 'The Reckoning'.
- David Henderson at PsiPhi has put up the complete cast and crew credits for last week's Voyager epsiode, 'Imperfection'. In addition, David has added a new section to his Star Trek credits pages, this time looking at the directors. It promises to be a complete index of all directors of TOS, TNG, DS9, and Voyager episodes, the movies, and the animated episodes. This new credits section can be found here.
- Also at PsiPhi, it's been confirmed that Monday October 30th will see Voyager episodes begin to air in syndication. The first episode will be 'Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy', while the subsequent listings can be found here at PsiPhi.
- here at PsiPhi. Michelle Erica Green of Fandom's Star Trek Central has put up a short article looking at the return of Seska in the upcoming Voyager episode, 'Shattered'.
- According to Radio Times, Voyager's season six will not be shown in the United Kingdom until at least mid 2001, while there is still no news on the seventh season of Deep Space Nine. Thanks go out to Stuart Harvey for the heads up!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.