Gaming BulletsBy Christian
July 18, 2000 - 11:00 PM
- GameFan is reporting that Leonard Nimoy (Spock) has been hired by Sega to narrate the upcoming Dreamcast game 'Seaman'. In the game, Nimoy will provide updates on the status of the creatures you're working on, as well as giving helpful hints. Two photos of Nimoy recording his lines can be found here.
- New screenshots of 'Elite Force' are up at GameFan, GA-Source and the Adrenaline Vault.
- According to a Daily Radar article, Activision will be releasing a special Collector's Edition of 'Voyager: Elite Force', priced at $5 more, and containing things like the comic book based on the game, a lapel badge, and new box sleeve art.
- There's a short interview with Raven's Kenn Hoekstra on VoyagerEliteForce.com, in which he talks about why it isn't possible to look out of the ship's windows and see other vessels, among other things.
- GameCenter has part one of a series of 'Elite Force' development diaries, in which Project Leader Brian Pelletier introduces himself and talks about the design process.
- And the game's demo is reviews on Gamer's Press.
- 'Star Trek: ConQuest Online' is reviewed on GamePower and on GameZone, both sites being at least somewhat positive about the game.
- According to a post by Interplay's Raphael Hernandez to the official 'Klingon Academy' site, explaining why the chances of a Mission Builder for the game aren't too high.
- Meanwhile, the game itself is awarded a 7 by GameCenter's Gordon Goble.
- New 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen' screenshots are up at Stomped and GA-Source.
- Thanks go out to Blue's News for most of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.