News BulletsBy Christian
April 18, 2000 - 9:24 PM
- Chris Wright at 3DActionPlanet has put up an interview with Raven Software's Kenn Hoekstra, among other things talking about their upcoming 'Voyager: Elite Force' game.
- According to a press release from LA's Best, the 10th Annual Hollywood Charity Horse Show, hosted by William Shatner (James T. Kirk), will also be attended by Terry Farrell (Jadzia Dax) and Clint Howard (Balok), among others. LA's Best, which the show benefits, is an organisation established to provide after-school education programs for children ages 5 to 12 in high-risk areas of the City of Los Angeles.
- Jody Keefe at Space.com has put up a review of 'Star Trek: Armada', Activision's new real-time strategy game, calling it "an exciting real-time strategy game while staying as close to the Star Trek universe as possible. "
- StarTrek.com has put up an undoubtedly unbiased product review of 'Star Trek: Armada'.
- David Henderson at Psi Phi has enhanced his Star Trek Books Database with character bios for all the authors who contributed to the 'The Lives Of Dax' anthology, as well as a bio for Patricia Barnes-Svarney, who wrote two 'Young Adult' novels.
- According to the Digital Bits, Paramount will be releasing the 'Ultimate Trek' special, hosted by ex-Seinfield star Jason Alexander, on DVD somewhere in July. The special was first aired on UPN in December, and didn't exactly win uniform praise from the fans.
- An article by Pat St. Germain for the Winnipeg Sun reports about Robert Picardo (the Holodoc) speaking to a student assembly about future missions to Mars. At the meeting, Picardo, a member of the Planetary Society, urged the students to 'keep reaching for the stars', and expresses his confidence that they would be the generation who would set foot on Mars.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.