News BulletsBy Caillan
February 18, 2002 - 8:24 AM
- Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) will be appearing on The Rosie O'Donnell Show on February 21, while Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway) is set to feature on February 28. Thanks to Voyager's Delights and Totally Kate for this!
- Star Trek novelists Keith R.A. DeCandido, Andy Mangels, Michael A. Martin, S.D. Perry and Dean Wesley Smith will be signing their assorted works at the Barnes & Noble in the Lloyd Center in Portland, Oregon (508-249-0845) on March 27 at 7pm. Thanks to Jackie Bundy for this!
- Psi Phi has updated its Enterprise schedule through March 6.
- The February 2002 issue of Star Trek Monthly magazine features a seven page report on Robert Beltran's (Chakotay) Galaxy Ball 2001. In addition to Beltran, it features interviews with numerous Trek attendees, including Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard) and Rene Auberjonois (Odo). Thanks to Gilly for this!
- Two Australian Enterprise articles can be found in The Age and the Herald Sun. Thanks to Michelle Erica Green and Miri for this!
- Amazon.co.uk recently announced the release date for the TNG season two DVD box set has been pushed back to June 3. It can still be pre-ordered here. Thanks to Johan Albrechtsen for this!
- Several Trek bad guys (and girls) were included in TV Zone's Top 20 Villains list - read more at the Great Link.
- The back cover descriptions for 'Starfleet: Year One' and 'A Hard Rain' have been posted at the Psi Phi Book Database.
- Rick Norwood's latest Babylon 5.1 column takes a mid-season look at Enterprise. "The stories have still been well below the level set by the best of Next Generation and Deep Space Nine," he wrote. "On the other hand, none of them has been as bad as the worst of the original Trek." Read more here.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.