News BulletsBy Michelle
October 17, 2004 - 4:15 PM
- The San Diego Jewish Journal has a trilogy of articles on Jewish influence on science fiction, including "Live Long and Prosper", which discusses Star Trek. Thanks to Grayson.
- There will be a Halloween party at the Star Trek Experience. More information is at StarTrek.com.
- Former Trek writer Rene Echevarria discusses The 4400 with The Age.
- Digital Journal mentions the voices of Patrick Stewart (Picard) and Armin Shimerman (Quark) in its article on X-Men Legends.
- The Register-Guard has a review of Colm Meaney (O'Brien)'s Intermission, while IC TheWharf has an article on his Layer Cake. Thanks to Judith for these.
- Television Without Pity has recapped Enterprise's "Storm Front, Part One":
Ve captured zis big furroving man, but he gott avay. Ve also captured two more men und ve sink zey might know somesink about zee spacesheep. Ve vill torture and ve vill see.
- Hollywood North Report has an interview with the Battlestar Galactica producers, including former Trek writer Ron Moore. Thanks to TrekWeb.
- Several readers have written in to report that the new movie Team America parodies Star Trek in general and Klingon culture in particular.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.