News BulletsBy Christian
April 17, 2000 - 11:01 PM
- Matthew Klaehn at Media Trek has upload a video file of the recent appearance by Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard) on 'The Daily Show'. The video is available as a 6.2 MB RealVideo G2 file by going here.
- GameDAILY has just put up the Top 20 of best selling entertainment software titles for the week ending the 8th of April. In its third week in the list, 'Star Trek: Armada' slipped from no.5 to no.7, though finally getting on top of 'Star Wars: Force Commander' (which slipped fro no.4 to no.8). Thanks Evil Avatar for the link!
- Supermodel Iman, who had a role in 'Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country' as Martia, appeared today on the Rosie O'Donnel talk show. Iman is pregnant and did a PG-rated nude photo-spread in this month's Vogue magazine. She was also promoting an auction on eBay for charity, auctioning off a package of a dozen eggs decorated by supermodels. It's meant to poke fun of recent news that a doctor wanted to harvest the eggs of supermodels for invetro fertilization. You can find the auction here - thanks go out to Borg for this!
- The official Jeri Lynn Ryan Homepage is reporting that the April 2000 issue of the British Star Trek Monthly magazine(currently on sale) includes a free double-sided poster of Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) and Robert Duncan McNeill (Tom Paris), while the upcoming edition of the British SFX magazine (on sale April 27) includes a free double-sided poster of Jeri and Charisma Carpenter.
- Evil Avatar has put up three new screenshots of 'Star Trek: Conquest Online', Activision's upcoming online Trading Game.
- Mandy McCarthy at UltimateTV has put up an interview with Jonathan Frakes (William T. Riker), in which the 'Roswell' co-executive producer mentions he's confident the show will be renewed: "Absolutely. The show will absolutely be back next season". The interview also mentions he's directing the pilot for the Trek spoof series 'Star Patrol' this week.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.