News BulletsBy Michelle
November 16, 2004 - 10:45 PM
- Entertainment Insiders has an obituary for Elizabeth Rogers, who appeared as Lieutenant Palmer on several original Star Trek episodes. Our condolences to her family and friends.
- According to a report at The BBC, Patrick Stewart (Picard) has been invited to unveil a bust of another Yorkshireman, actor James Mason.
- William Shatner (Kirk) may say "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!", according to Digital Spy.
- Matt Roush of TV Guide comments about Shatner in Boston Legal and Enterprise ratings.
- CBS has renewed Star Trek: Voyager guest star Jason Alexander's Listen Up for full season, according to The Futon Critic.
- Nancy Hower (Samantha Wildman)'s unofficial web site has posted 32 images of Hower's guest role in the movie Blackout Effect, which will air in the UK on TV3 at 3:20 PM on November 21st.
- VRRRM has screen caps and a transcript of Extra co-host Dayna Devon preparing for a cameo appearance in Enterprise's "The Augments", featuring her on the set with the regulars and guest cast.
- Cinescape has posted photos from Enterprise's "Storm Front" party.
- Photos from the "Beam Me Up Scotty" convention in August are available at Soul of Star Trek.
- The Hartford Courant has a new article on Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) in Tea at Five. Thanks to Totally Kate! which also has links to a video interview with Mulgrew.
- Marc Scott Zicree, a guest writer for both Deep Space Nine and The Next Generation, will be teaching a class for actors in Los Angeles in the presence of several producers, including Brannon Braga. More information is available at his web site.
- TrekPulse has screen caps from chapter ten of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
- TrekPulse also has a new review of the Voyager premiere, "Caretaker."
- Now Playing Magazine has reviews for the recent "Augments" arc episodes.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.