News BulletsBy Michelle
October 16, 2005 - 9:31 PM
- Lots of links about Scott Bakula (Archer)'s upcoming production of Shenandoah in Washington, DC is available here.
- Information about Linda Park (Sato)'s play Agamemnon, which begins performances on October 19th in New York, has been posted at her official forum.
- The new issue of SFX magazine has an interview with Patrick Stewart (Picard).
- The Motor City Comic Con this weekend welcomed LeVar Burton (LaForge) and Garrett Wang (Kim).
- The Supanova Pop Culture Expo in Australia, also this weekend, featured Gates McFadden (Crusher), John Billingsley (Phlox) and others.
- McFadden is also listed in the credits for the new film Dirty starring Cuba Gooding Jr.. Thanks to Jeff.
- William Shatner (Kirk) has posted on his web site photos and reminiscences of Nimmo Bay, British Columbia, where an episode of Boston Legal was filmed.
- Lake Bell, who formerly appeared on Boston Legal, said that when she was cast on Surface she asked Shatner for advice facing aliens. He told her "to just make a lot of faces", she told Fosters Online.
- Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) has donated auction items to Highlander star Adrian Paul's PEACE auction.
- Totally Kate! has information and photos from Mulgrew's 1976 performance in Absurd Person Singular.
- Stephen Collins (Will Decker) talked about playing a dad on 7th Heaven at CNN.
- CBS has commissioned three additional scripts for Brannon Braga's Threshold, notes Sci Fi Wire.
- The Salt Lake Tribune considers Brent Spiner (Data) an asset to Threshold which a reviewer criticised for its silly aliens.
- The Houston Chronicle has an article on female heroines in space sagas that talks about Star Trek alongwith Serenity, Battlestar Galactica and other shows.
- Psi Phi has posted the covers and excerpts from Distant Shores, a Voyager anthology, and String Theory II: Fusion.
- Jim Hill Media reports that ABC has made its hit shows available for download via iTunes for $1.99 per episode. Can Star Trek series be far behind?
- DVD Times has reviewed Star Trek: Enterprise season three on DVD.
- The second season of Third Rock from the Sun, which featured a guest appearance by George Takei (Sulu), is coming out on DVD October 25th.
- TV Shows on DVD reports that Mission: Impossible, which starred Leonard Nimoy (Spock) in later seasons, will finally arrive on DVD beginning in 2006.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.