Gaming BulletsBy Christian
July 16, 2000 - 1:06 PM
- Section 31's Tim Hansen has written a review of Interplay's new 'Klingon Academy' space simulator, giving it a total score of 45/50, saying it is "is the closest you can come to actually commanding a ship".
- Steve Krutzler at TrekWeb has also put up a review of 'Klingon Academy', calling it an "impressive combat simulator" with "the best graphics and sound of any past Trek title", and awarding it a rating of 7.5/10.
- And another 'review' of the game is available at the official Star Trek site, as wildly positive about the game as any other review they've ever posted.
- And finally, Chip Carter at Happy Puppy has also posted his 'Klingon Academy' review, which he awards a 7, warning, as many other reviews, for the game's high system requirements.
- Several new features have been added to the official site for 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen', including a new Frequently Asked Questions section, the Locations section and the Other Equipment section, the latter two featuring new screenshots.
- Interplay has posted new screenshots for 'Starfleet Command Volume II - Empires At War'.
- There is a new interview with Kenn Hoekstra at VoyagerEliteForce.com, in which he talks about how far the game is done.
- There's a new review of the 'Voyager: Elite Force' demo at Battle-Fields.com.
- And, finally, Chris Kramer Daily Radar has a new preview of the game, including several screenshots.
- Thanks go out mostly to Blue's News for the above items.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.