News BulletsBy Christian
June 16, 2001 - 7:32 PM
- Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) was spotted by Rolling Stone at the 'Tomb Raider' premiere. In addition, Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga spotted both James Cromwell (Zefram Cochrane) and millionaire space tourist Dennis Tito at the event.
- The Seattle Times has posted an article about a collector who has placed his collection of design and concept sketches for Star Trek The Next Generation on display for public viewing.
- Sid City has added a web page calling on visitors to join the 'DS9 in ST:X' writing campaign. The organisers of this campaign want to convince Paramount to add a Deep Space Nine characer to the next Trek film.
- According to a post on the message board of the official site of Robert Beltran (Chakotay), tentative date of this year's Galaxy Ball is the 10th of November. The annual event, which is hosted by Beltran, benefits the Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles. Thanks go out to Gloria for this!
- A spokesman for UPN denied to the Sci-Fi Wire that the recently reported premiere dates for its various television series were already set. Despite this, Detroit UPN affiliate WKBD has opened a web page with premiere dates for all its series, including the previously reported dates as well as a statement that the Monday night sitcom block will premiere with new episodes on Monday the 3rd of September.
- The German Star Trek Index reported a rumour that stated Sat.1 would be transfering its Voyager repeats to Sundays at 16:00, and that the Original Series might move from Sat.1 to the Kabel 1 station.
- Dan Knight at Digital Views has posted Video CD reviews of both 'Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home' and 'Star Trek V: The Final Frontier'.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.