Gaming BulletsBy Christian
May 16, 2000 - 7:44 AM
- GameWEEK just published the top 20 of Entertainment Software Sales, and 'Star Trek: Armada', Activision's real-time strategy game, has dropped from no.14 to no. 17.
- A few pictures of Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway) at the E3 Expo can be found here at E3Show.com, in a listing of 'booth babes'.
- Tom Chick at GameCenter has posted his impressions of 'Bridge Commander', Totally Games' upcoming space simulator.
- Echo Effect at AlloyGaming has put up his review of 'Star Trek: Armada', awarding the game 9.5 out of 10.
- And GameSpot UK has put up new artwork from the Collective's upcoming 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen' game.
- Thanks go out to Gustavo Leao, Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga, Blue and TrekWeb for some of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.