News BulletsBy Michelle
April 16, 2004 - 8:16 PM
- Connor Trinneer (Tucker) will chat at StarTrek.com on April 28th at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- StarTrek.com has an obituary for Shirley Maiewski, a.k.a. "Grandma Trek", who ran the Star Trek Welcommittee information service for fans for 21 years. We at Trek Nation would like to offer our condolences to her family and friends.
- Canada's London Free Press has an article about the return of the Spacey Awards, to be aired on Space: The Imagination Station this Sunday night at 9 p.m. EDT. "Favourite sci-fi 'hottie'", the category won last year by Jolene Blalock (T'Pol), has been dropped, however.
- New Zealand's XtraMSN has a small article on expected appearances by George Takei (Sulu), John Rhys-Davies (Leonardo da Vinci) and others expected at the Armageddon Pulp Culture Expo in Auckland this weekend.
- Takei will also appear on the Canadian science fiction series Alienated on Space: The Imagination Station on Tuesday, April 20th at 10:30 EDT.
- Totally Kate! has photos of Kate Mulgrew (Captain Janeway) and others from the opening night of The Royal Family.
- Television Without Pity has recapped the "worst. episode. ever." of Trek: "Spock's Brain"!
- The second season of Enterprise will begin to air in Sweden on Monday, May 3rd on SVT. Thanks to Karl.
- B5TV.com has an editorial on the media craziness surrounding Enterprise and UPN.
- A French magazine, Les nouveaux dossiers officiels - Star Trek en DVD, is about to release its third issue, on Generations.
- The Vancouver Sun's TV Times has claimed that Star Trek: Enterprise will finish its run at the end of this season. Thanks to STRB for the scan.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.