News BulletsBy Michelle
December 15, 2003 - 4:51 AM
- Scott Bakula (Captain Archer) appeared at the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences' tribute To Fred Rogers on December 9th and at the Jewish Television Network's Vision Awards on December 11th. Photos may be found at WireImage.com. Thanks to Bakula News.
- GateWorld has posted the first photos of Bob Picardo (The Doctor) in the upcoming Stargate SG-1 episode "Inauguaration."
- Picardo and fellow Trek doctor Gates McFadden (Beverly Crusher) participated in Marsapalooza, a NASA program aimed at inspiring students to learn more about the red planet. Thanks to TrekWeb.
- J. G. Hertzler (Martok) appears onstage as Marley's ghost in A Christmas Carol at the Geva Theatre in Rochester, NY through December 28. For information, call 585-232-1366 ext. 3057.
- William Shatner was in Tennessee with his new country music buddy Brad Paisley, with whom he starred in the music video "Celebrity", to record a new spoken world album along with Ben Folds of Ben Folds Five. See Country Weekly for more. Thanks to Robert Corlew.
- NASA reports that the visor worn by LeVar Burton (Geordi La Forge) on The Next Generation has inspired a new vision enhancement device, nicknamed the JORDY (Joint Optical Reflective Display).
- TrekWeb will host an online chat with Armin Shimerman next Tuesday, December 16th.
- Marina Sirtis(Deanna Troi) appears in the issue of Woman's World magazine now available on newsstands. Thanks to Joan.
- The Vancouver Sun reports that Michael Piller, former Trek writer and producer, is developing a pilot, Raintree, for UPN rival, the WB.
- Gisele La Roche's review and synopsis of "Carpenter Street" is available at Starfleetcom.net.
- DVD Answers has uploaded more information about the Star Trek: Voyager Season One DVD release.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.