News BulletsBy Caillan
December 15, 2001 - 3:33 PM
- Over at Psi Phi, Tim Lynch has posted his review of 'Cold Front.' "'Cold Front' is a nice way to head into rerun season," he wrote, "and a good way to whet appetites for the rest of the season--if nothing else, it's guaranteed to spark a lot of conversation. Sounds like a plan to me!" The episode was awarded a score of 9.5 out of 10 in the full review.
- MediaTrek.com has been updated with a video of Enterprise promo band 'The Calling' on Live With Regis & Kelly and the TNG DVD Season One box set trailer.
- Star Trek author Keith R.A. DeCandido will be appearing at the Slanted Fedora Star Trek 35th Anniversary convention in January, as well as Arisia 2002, Boskone 39 and Lunacon in January, February and March, respectively. Full details are available at DeCandido.net.
- This month the LCARS Computer Network is giving away the 'Star Trek: First Contact' Latinum Edition Captain Jean-Luc Picard made by Playmates Toys in 1996. Go here to enter the contest.
- Enterprise theme performer Russell Watson will be hosting his own Christmas special on the British ITV channel. The hour-long show will feature the performer visiting homeless on the streets of London and singing with the Salvation Army. A full report can be found at SciFi Pulse.
- In the latest edition of TV Zone magazine, Stargate SG-1 actor Michael Shanks revealed that the 'Star Trek: Nemesis' role he auditioned for was that of the main villain, Shinzon. The part eventually went to British actor Tom Hardy. Extracts from the article can be found at Starguide.
- A new Trek online radio show has started at StarfleetCommunicator.com, with broadcasts every Thursday at 9:00pm Eastern Time.
- The English version of the Star Trek: Dimension web site has been moved to here.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.