Gaming BulletsBy Christian
August 15, 2000 - 10:39 PM
- According to a story on IGN PC, 'Deep Space Nine: The Dominion Wars' has been delayed and will not be reaching store shelves until March 2001. According to Simon & Schuster Interactive's Jeff Siegel, they "discussed with Gizmo Games about delaying Dominion Wars till next year and we both arrived at the same conclusion - taking the extra time now will make this a great game." Thanks go out to Daniel Kikin for this!
- Five of the developers of the other DS9 game, 'The Fallen', are interviewed by Tomasz Jachimczak at Planet Unreal. Part two of the interview will go up tomorrow.
- 32 shots from Interplay's 'New Worlds' are up here at GameSpot, while GA-Strategy also has 40 shots (some of them overlapping).
- PlayNOW has a new interview with Raven's Kenn Hoekstra, talking about how interactive 'Voyager: Elite Force' will be and what other projects Raven will be working on after this.
- And finally, Hoekstra is also interviewed on VoyagerEliteForce.com.
- Thanks go out to Blue for many of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.