Gaming BulletsBy Christian
June 15, 2000 - 10:32 PM
- In a short interview on Voodoo Extreme, Raven Software's Jake Simpson revealed that a demo for 'Voyager: Elite Force' would be a matter of weeks, not months. Interestingly, he referred to the game as 'Elite Force 1', perhaps implying they're already thinking about a sequel.
- IGN Sci-Fi has put up Part Two of their series of 'Voyager: Elite Force' character profiles, looking at demolitions expert Austin Chang and Alex Munro, the male character that you can play in the game.
- Totally Games has announced it will be using Numerical Design's NetImmerse 3.0 engine to develop their 'Bridge Commander' space sim. The engine was previously used to develop such games as Prince of Persia 3D and Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee.
- New Zealand gaming site GamePlayers has put up a new preview of 'Bridge Commander'.
- Thanks go out to Blue's News and Federation HQ for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.