News BulletsBy Michelle
May 15, 2004 - 9:55 PM
- The Enterprise Project has met its fundraising goal for the ad in support of the show slated to run in The Hollywood Reporter the day before the third season finale of Star Trek: Enterprise. Different text will run depending on whether or not UPN announces plans to renew the show.
- The Enterprise Project has also confirmed with executive producer Brannon Braga's office that the show's sets at Paramount are still intact awaiting a decision on the series' fate, contrary to internet rumours.
- TV Guide predicts that UPN will renew Enterprise but move it to Friday nights, while TV Tome continues to predict a move to Tuesdays. Thanks to Miri.
- When Patrick Stewart (Picard) appeared on CBS's The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn last week, he was given his Star Trek: The Next Generation uniform with a note from executive producer Rick Berman asking that he wait a week before selling the $20,000 collectible on eBay. Thanks to Matthew Klamm.
- The Canadian National Science Fiction Expo has announced Stewart, George Takei (Sulu), Anthony Montgomery (Mayweather), Cirroc Lofton (Jake Sisko) and Aron Eisenberg (Nog) as featured guests at the August 27th-29th convention in Toronto.
- TrekPulse has launched a brand-new section on The Next Generation with behind-the-scenes information, ship schematics and screen caps from "The Naked Now".
- The Seattle Times reports that the first season of Have Gun, Will Travel, including some episodes written by Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry, will be released on DVD next week. Thanks to TrekWeb.
- TrekWeb also has a review of Una McCormack and Heather Jarman's Worlds of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Volume 1.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.