News BulletsBy Christian
April 15, 2000 - 11:00 PM
- Over at the Daily Radar, they've put up an interview with Ken Gordon, Senior Producer on Simon & Schuster Interactive's upcoming 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen' game. In the interview he mentions multiplayer will not be supported out of the box, but will probably be added as an add-on pack.
- According to the official Jeri Lynn Ryan Homepage, 'The Last Man', an independent film starring Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine), was shown at the Los Angeles Independent Film Festival today.
- Corona WebBEAT is reporting that sf-radio.de, the German online SF radio station, will be present at the German premiere of the Trek spoof 'Galaxy Quest'. At the event they'll inform people about online Trek radio, give away prizes and record a special report of the event.
- Jennifer sends along word that, since the Kate Mulgrew Appreciation Society shut down a few days ago, she has opened a new fan club for Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway), called the Kate Mulgrew Fan Affiliation (KMFA). Right now the club is online-only, and still in formative stages, but if you want to join, just send a blank email to KateClub@hotmail.com with a subject of "Join KMFA" and you will be added to their mailing list. A web site for the club should open shortly.
- According to an article in the LA Weekly, the Odyssey Theater Ensemble's play 'The Greeks' earned a Production of the Year award at the 21st annual L.A. Weekly Theater Awards, which were presented on Monday night. 'The Greeks' starred Marc Alaimo (Gul Dukat) as Agamemnon. Over at the Trek Nation you can still find Karen Comer's review of the play.
- StarTrek.com is reporting that Roxann Dawson (B'Elanna Torres) has been nominated as Outstanding Actress in a Television Series for the 5th Annual American Latino Media Arts Awards. The awards ceremony will be taped at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium this Sunday, and will be shown on television on Saturday the 17th of June.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.