Gaming BulletsBy Amy
March 15, 2001 - 6:19 PM
- More details on the 'Armada II' are available thanks to Ian Lane Davis, the CEO and founder of Mad Doc Software, who has been posting to the official Star Trek: Armada forums. A summary of his posts can be found at the Adrenaline Vault.
- Evil Avatar recently had the opportunity to interview Parker A. Davis, Activision's Senior Producer on Star Trek: Bridge Commander.
- The official 'Star Trek: Away Team' site has a new character of the week, Sirta O'Qua, an Andorian xeonobiologist.
- Stomped has posted an interview with Cyberlore's Bart Simon and Sean Wang on the recently announced 'Star Trek: Borg Assimilator'.
- Evil Avatar has announced that it's giving away a signed copy of 'Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force'
- Game Pen has posted a very late review of 'Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force'. Jonah Falcon gave it 4.5 stars, saying that while it "has visible flaws, the main point is that it's very exciting, both to play the single player mission, allowing one to delve into a Trek role, and to play the Holomatch by yourself with bots or friends"
- Game Genie's James Allen has also posted a late review, this time of 'Star Fleet Command II'. He rated it 4 our of 5 overall, with the final remarks of "Starfleet Command 2 is a satisfying real time strategy game."
- Decipher, makers of the Star Trek customisable card game, have posted an 'Essential Guide to Decipher Promotional Cards'.
- The site has posted a report from the recent Brugge, Belgium Tournament Weekend.
- They've also posted the deck of the second-place getter Jordi Masmitja at the Feb 11th tournament in Barcelona, Spain.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.