News BulletsBy Amy
March 15, 2001 - 5:34 PM
- The second set of questions in the second annual Psi Phi Triva Contest are now online. The winner's prize has been confirmed as a free copy of Jill Sherwin's 'The Definitive Star Trek Trivia Book, Volume II'.
- The official site has posted an obituary for John A. Alonzo, Director of Photography on 'Star Trek Generations' and Oscar nominee, who passed away on Tuesday at the age of 66.
- Accordng to this report, 'The Catch', a short film by Waterland Films starring John de Lancie (Q), has become the most popular and highest-rated film on Hypnotic.com, the short-film Internet site partnered up with Universal Pictures.
- David E. Sluss, aka the Cynic, has posted his review of last week's Voyager episode, 'Human Error' over at the Cynic's Corner. Rating it 5.0, he called it "An episode that serves little purpose other than to titillate and then to resoundingly reset itself."
- Jacqueline Bundy of the Trekker Newsletter has posted her review of last night's Voyager telemovie, 'Flesh and Blood'. She rated it a 7 out of 10, calling saying that "Overall this is a pretty good episode. Not great, but not bad"
- According to TrekWeb, William Shatner (Kirk) will appear on 'So Graham Norton' this Thursday on Channel 4, 21:30 in the UK.
- Matthew Klaehn sends word that Media Trek has been updated with additions to its movie section and a re-encoded version of the ABC Premiere Promo for 'Star Trek: First Contact'.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.