News BulletsBy Amy
February 15, 2001 - 3:43 PM
- The official site has posted a brief report on a recent tour of the Voyager set conducted by Robert Picardo (The Doctor) for winners of the Planetary Society's "Red Rover Goes to Mars" essay competition. Picardo is a member of the Society's Advisory Council.
- Over at Fandom.com's STC, Ariel has posted the latest edition of her weekly 'Subspace Echoes' column. This week she looks at the possibility of the 'Star Trek' prefix being dropped from the title of Series V, the rather anti-climactic billboard and Ethan Phillips (Neelix).
- Sid City, the official site for Alexander Sidding (Dr. Bashir), has announced that tickets 'Dinner on The Promenade', to be held at Monrovia Holiday Inn on March 30, are now for sale. Tickets are $40 and the dinner will be attended by such DS9 notables as Andrew Robinson (Garak), Armin Shimerman (Quark) and Rene' Auberjonois (Odo), in addition to many others. To find out more about the dinner, follow this link.
- The Official Scarlett Pomers (Naomi Wildman) site has been updated with details of some of the young actress’ upcoming projects, including her re-occuring role on CBS's ‘That's Life’ and WB pilot ‘Sally’.
- Roy McNeil sends word that Sky One in the UK will start airing the seventh season of Voyager this coming Monday at 8pm. The first episode up, unsurprisingly, is 'Unimatrix Zero II'
- According to Amazon.com, TOS DVDs volumes 21 ('I, Mudd'/'The Trouble With Tribbles')and 22 ('Bread and Circuses'/'Journey to Babel') will be released on the 24th of April. Thanks go out to Ricardo for the info!
- After closing temporarily yesterday due to bandwidth constraints, Media Trek has announced that the Robert Picardo (The Doctor) 'Wonder Years' clip and the Bring Back Kirk MPG video will be deleted soon.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.