News BulletsBy Caillan
November 14, 2003 - 11:54 AM
- George Takei (Hikaru Sulu) recently travelled back to the internment camp where he and 8,500 other Japanese-Americans were forced to live during World War II, according to an Associated Press article. Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
- Sotheby's will auction off the original music manuscripts containing the scores for episodes of the original Star Trek series, Ananova reported. The score for "Where No Man Has Gone Before" could go for £25,000. Thanks to 'Timofnine' for this!
- The cover art for several upcoming Starfleets Corps of Engineers eBooks can now be viewed at the Psi Phi Book Database.
- The Star Trek Experience's new attraction, Star Trek: Borg Encounter, will also be installed in the Space Center Bremen in Germany. According to World Leisure News, the new centre will officially open in February 2004.
- The Region 2 Project reported that the Star Trek V: The Final Frontier special edition DVD set will be released in the United Kingdom on December 22.
- UPN has renewed its Tuesday night comedy series, Rock Me Baby, for a full season, Zap2it reported. The only freshman series not to get a full season order is The Mullets, which is currently "on hiatus".
- TrekNews.de has posted 70 images from Enterprise's "North Star".
- The on-screen credits for "North Star" are now up at Psi Phi.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.