News BulletsBy Amy
November 14, 2000 - 7:36 AM
- The Official Jeri Lynn Ryan site has announced that the auction of the actress's memorabilia took in an estimated $12,015 for her two designated charities and would like to thank eveyone who participated.
- Psi Phi has been updated with the full credits listing for 'Inside Man'.
- StarTrek.com is reporting that a number of actors who've made appearances of Star Trek can be seen in several movies opening this week. For the report, which lists the Trek alums appearing in 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' and 'What's Cookin'', click here.
- Over at Atom Films, a short piece written by David Livingston and Robert Picardo (the Doctor) called 'Slice of Life'. Livingston, a familiar face around the Trek sets, also produced and directed the short film while Picardo starred in it, along with Matthew Baer, Patricia Tallman, the latter of whom has also done some time on the Trek sets. The film can be found here at Atom Films, though you need to be a member to view the full clip.
- A list of winners in the First Annual Jeri Lynn Ryan charity auction has been postedat her official site.
- John Cook of Sev Trek has posted online for the first time his 'Send in the Clones' Forager strip, what he considers to be the highlight of The Sev Trek Collective book compilation. The strip, which deals with the highly original plot of the crew being cloned in a transporter accident, can be found here.
- According to the actor's website, Patrick Stewart (Picard) will perform a series of literary readings tonight as past of the 6th annual Gregory Peck Reading Series at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills. The event will raise funs for various education programs at the LA Public Library.
- Also, according to Psi Phi, the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy will be hosting a community lecture on December 5 at 7:30pm in the IMSA auditorium by cosmologist and physicist Dr. Lawrence Krauss, author of 'The Physics of Star Trek'. The cost of attendance is $10.00 for adults, $5.00 for seniors, and free for students with an I.D and to book, call IMSA Office of Institutional Advancement at (630) 907-5033. For the original report, click here.
- Robert Duncan McNeill reportedly was featured on the last edition of E! Celebrity Homes. For those of you that missed the broadcast, it will screen again at 9:00am today EST and 1:30pm and 4:30pm on the 19th. Thanks go out to Kendra Crispin and Cateraina for this info!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.