News BulletsBy Michelle
October 14, 2004 - 5:20 PM
- StarTrek.com has an obituary for Carolyn Dowling Kelley, widow of DeForest Kelley (McCoy), who died earlier this week. The two were together for more than fifty years. Our condolences go out to Kelley's family and friends.
- The Seattle Times makes note of Star Trek: Enterprise's Scott Bakula (Archer) and Connor Trinneer (Tucker) as "eye candy."
- At TrekWeb there is a brief report on the launching of the new US edition of Dreamwatch, whose first issue includes an interview with John Billingsley (Phlox), who said he and actor Richard Riehle have been joking about the homoerotic subtext of their characters' relationship in the upcoming Augment arc and who admitted that it's assumed this will be Enterprise's last season without a ratings turnaround.
- U-Press has yet another interview with William Shatner (Kirk) about Boston Legal, his new CD and his reality TV stunt movie.
- Totally Kate! has posted a transcript of Kate Mulgrew (Janeway)'s appearance on Sonoran Living.
- Former Star Trek executive producer Michael Piller's The Dead Zone has a new show runner, Jack LoGiudice, while Michael Taylor, formerly of Star Trek, has been promoted to supervising producer, according to Sci Fi Wire.
- RevolutionSF.com is co-sponsoring a giveaway of the DVD and the official soundtrack for Trekkies 2.
- Trekpulse has posted screen captures from Star Trek: The Next Generation's "The High Ground" and "Deja Q".
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.