News BulletsBy Michelle
September 14, 2004 - 9:41 PM
- Sunspot, a band from Madison, Wisconsin, has recorded a song in honour of Scott Bakula (Captain Archer).
- New Emmy winner William Shatner (Captain Kirk) is still in negotiations to appear on Enterprise, reports The New York Post.
- The Chicago Tribune had an article last Friday about the "Shatnerball" scenario paintball game on behalf of charity. Thanks to JJ.
- StarTrek.com has a birthday tribute to Walter Koenig (Chekov).
- TrekWeb reports on a Cinefantastique interview with former Enterprise consulting producer David A. Goodman who said that he had spent a lot of time developing a Gorn episode.
- Wigglefish has posted reviews of all the Star Trek: A Time To... novels through A Time to Kill.
- Fan film series Star Trek: Hidden Frontier has released a new episode about a Federation world threatened by terrorism.
- Trekpulse has posted 230 DVD caps from "Hide and Q" and 228 from "The Big Goodbye".
- Television Without Pity has recapped Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, a.k.a. "the one with the whales."
- Sev Trek has a new cartoon parody explaining how the EMH could fall in love with 7 of 9.
- SAT.1 will show new Enterprise episodes beginning at the end of October 2004, the channel told TrekZone.de.
- Gamespy has a Spy/Counterspy column today asking "Should Star Trek Take a Break?"
- Stargate: Atlantis, which has its summer finale on September 17th, has become the top-rated Friday night non-sports entertainment program on both cable and broadcast with the 18-49 year old male audience. This may bode well for Star Trek: Enterprise when it begins new episodes next month.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.