Gaming BulletsBy Christian
August 14, 2000 - 8:26 PM
- The Starfleet Universe has an interview with Joshua Morris, one of the developers working on Taldren's 'Starfleet Command Volume II'.
- Tim Hansen at Section 31 has posted a preview of 'Voyager: Elite Force', containing several new screenshot galleries.
- Raven Software's Jake Simpson has made a .plan update on the multiplayer set-up of 'Voyager: Elite Force', announcing that it will be possible to play with 128 clients on one server.
- Chris Foster at Raven Software has put up the second development diary for 'Voyager: Elite Force' at Computer Games Online.
- Larry Blasko from the Associated Press has written a review of 'Klingon Academy', Interplay's new space simulator.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.