News BulletsBy Michelle
June 14, 2004 - 7:28 PM
- Playbill reports that Donna Murphy (Anij), a Tony Award winner currently starring in the revival of Wonderful Town on Broadway, will guest on the June 22 broadcast of Live with Regis & Kelly.
- The Calgary Sun has reported that a tornado narrowly missed Vulcan, Alberta, on Sunday night not long after Marina Sirtis (Troi) appeared at "Vul-Con", the annual Trek convention of a small town that capitalizes on its name with a Trek-themed gift shop maintained by the town council. Thanks to Alex.
- An Associated Press article via The Arizona Republic makes note of Captain Kirk's command chair and other exhibits at the new Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame in Seattle, created by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen, which opened last week.
- A station identification spot for Spacecast.com, Canada's Space Channel, features a woman who teaches a Klingon language class.
- An article at Sophists.org uses Captain Kirk and the transporter to explain Australian breakthroughs in laser teleportation.
- DVD Review has a writeup on the second season set of DVD release of Star Trek: Voyager.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.