Gaming BulletsBy Christian
April 14, 2000 - 10:48 PM
- Activision has released the 'Star Trek: Armada' beta patch, upgrading the game to version 1.1. The patch should address many of the compatibility issues that prohibit users with the Intel 810, Geforce, and TNT2 cards from playing Star Trek: Armada, while also making several gameplay enhancements and fixing a few bugs.
- The official 'Armada' site has also been updated with a new screenshot of the week, showing a battle between the Romulans and Starfleet.
- Jason Ocampo at GameCenter has put up his review of the game, in which he awards it a 7.0.
- The Daily Radar continues its 'Klingon Academy' week with a look at the ships featured in the game.
- 'Voyager: Elite Force' fan site HazardTeam.de has been updated with an interview with Michael Raymond-Judy, level designer on Raven's upcoming first-person shooter.
- And finally, over at Stomped they've put up an interview with Totally Games about their upcoming 'Bridge Commander' Trek-based space simulator.
- Thanks go out to Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga, Blue and Evil Avatar for some of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.