News BulletsBy Michelle
March 14, 2004 - 5:53 AM
- Several readers have noted that Amazon.co.uk is now listing Enterprise season one as a soon-to-be-available Region 2 DVD set.
- TrekWeb reports that Jeffrey Combs will make an appearance as Shran in Star Trek: Enterprise's season finale, "Zero Hour".
- The Palm Beach Sun-Sentinel has an article on the "One Book, One Community" literacy campaign attended by LeVar Burton at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts.
- Canada.com has a report on a would-be Nova Scotia MP who believes that people should be permitted to marry robots and androids like his personal dream girl, Star Trek: Voyager's Seven of Nine. Thanks to Murray.
- UPN has ordered a last-minute pilot, Two Kings, about two high school students who bond in 1970s New York in the emerging culture of graffiti, break dancing and rap. Thanks to Craig.
- Wigglefish has posted a review of William Shatner's latest Captain Kirk novel, Captain's Peril.
- Sci Fi Pulse has a review of Tim Russ (Tuvok)'s Star Trek parody Roddenberry On Patrol.
- Gisele La Roche has reviewed "Hatchery" and "Azati Prime" at Starfleetcom.net.
- Animated News quotes crew members from Jonathan Frakes (Will Riker)'s Thunderbirds as saying that it is a "terrible film" and that the '60s retro look "looks like a really bad attempt."
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.