News BulletsBy Amy
March 14, 2001 - 12:45 PM
- After a slight absence, About.com's Star Trek Guide Julia Houston is back with her latest feature article. This week she looks at 'Star Trek Merchandise, Democracy, and the Internet', a follow-up from her article of two years ago looking at the best ways to buy and sell your Star Trek merchandise.
- SciFi Wire is running a poll looking at what you think of the premise of the Series V casting sheet.
- Tony sends word that Brittish newspaper 'News of the World' will be holding an online chat with Alice Krige (the Borg Queen) sometime this week. More information on how to participate can be found here.
- The official site has posted another 'Behind the Scenes Roundup' and 'Sensor Sweep', looking at the activities of various Trek alums.
- The latest edition of 'Subspace Echoes' is out over at Fandom.com's STC. This week, columnist Ariel looks at the Deep Space Nine: Horizons campaign, the Series V cast list and 'Human Error'.
- Patrick Stewart: The Actor's Actor has just posted another set of links to reviews of Stewart's (Picard) latest production, 'Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?'.
- TrekWeb has posted some information on the second chapter of the 'Star Trek Divided We Fall' comics mini-series from Wildstorm.
- jn sends word that Patrick Stewart (Picard) will be writing the introduction to the trade paperback 'Transmetropolitian: Lonely City' by Warren Ellis. The original bulliten posted by the author can be found here.
- UK tv's Channel 4 is conducting a poll to determine TV's 100 Greatest Characters. Leonard Nimoy's Spock is the only Star Trek character to make the voting list. To find out how to vote, follow this link and thanks go out to Lisa for the heads up.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.