News BulletsBy Michelle
February 14, 2005 - 9:42 PM
- Tim Russ (Tuvok) will appear on ER this week, according to his web page. The Futon Critic has information about the episode.
- The Chase Masterson Official Fan Club notes that the Leeta actress from Deep Space Nine will be voice acting on the new RoboTech series. Thanks to shadowchroniclesnews.com.
- Totally Kate has a transcript and screen caps from Kate Mulgrew (Janeway)'s appearance on Coffee With: on Baltimore's WJZ 13 Morning News. The site also has a transcript from Mulgrew's appearance on MPT ArtWorks, includes two video clips from Tea at Five.
- The fan club of Robert Picardo (The Doctor), CARPE, is selling Crystalix LaserMark-II-Series crystal sculptures engraved with Picardo's face and autographed by him, with proceeds in part going to the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
- Spike TV has posted a preview of William Shatner (Kirk)'s Invasion: Iowa.
- Sci Fi Pulse has an interview with Deep Space Nine writer Jack Trevino, who talked about the experience of selling "Indiscretion" and "Little Green Men."
- Terra Nova One has announced that Jeffrey Combs (Shran, Weyoun, Brunt) will make his first-ever Australian convention appearance in Adelaide on April 23rd, along with Connor Trinneer (Tucker) and Walter Koenig (Chekov). The three actors will also appear at Armageddon Pulp Culture Expo in Wellington, New Zealand on April 16th.
- The conservative web site TheRealityCheck.org chimes in on how to save Star Trek.
- Soul of Star Trek has essays on the future of Trek after Enterprise and on Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
- Tech Central Station has a comparison between Battlestar Galactica and Trek, which it says "often presented far less ambiguous moral and political messages."
- The Vulcan Advocate reports that the town of Vulcan in Alberta, Canada may become the official gathering place of Klingons worldwide.
- Star Trek: Enterprise's third season will make its free-to-air debut in the UK on February 27th and its Sky One debut on March 8th in a new timeslot. Details are at The United Federation of Planets.
- The The TrekPulse Gaming Museum has launched new title page coverage of over 55 DOS Star Trek games - virtually every Trek game ever made for the DOS PC.
- Trekpulse has posted 224 exclusive caps from the fifth season Next Generation bonus features and 607 caps from "Time's Arrow, Part II".
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.