News BulletsBy Caillan
February 14, 2002 - 3:13 PM
- Enterprise songwriter Diane Warren and 'Star Trek II' composer James Horner were recently nominated for Academy Awards for their work on 'Pearl Harbor' and 'A Beautiful Mind,' respectively. A full list of alumni nods can be found here at StarTrek.com.
- Kate Mulgrew's (Kathryn Janeway) play 'Tea at Five' has extended its run through Sunday, March 17. The original article can be found here at Totally Kate, while tickets can be booked online at the Hartford Stage.
- Several reports on Scott Bakula's (Jonathan Archer) recent appearance at the New York Barnes & Noble are up at the Scott Bakula Fan Forum.
- Over at the Cynics Corner, David E. Sluss recently posted his review of Enterprise's 'Sleeping Dogs.' "Other than a new Klingon ship class for Paramount to merchandize, there's nothing fresh here," he wrote. The episode scored 6.5 out of 10 in the complete analysis.
- StarTrek.com has scheduled its upcoming chat with Connor Trinneer (Charles 'Trip' Tucker) for 6:00pm Eastern Time / 3:00pm Pacific Time today. Questions can still be submitted here.
- The credits for 'Shuttlepod One' are available at Psi Phi.
- Arnold T. Blumberg at Cinescape has reviewed the TNG novel 'Immortal Coil.' "This is precisely the kind of romp through the Trek universe that I used to love," he wrote, awarding the book a B plus grade. Read more in the full review.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.