News BulletsBy Michelle
January 14, 2005 - 9:12 PM
- Jolene Blalock (T'Pol) is interviewed in this month's Playboy. TrekWeb has some additional excerpts, including her speculation that this season of Star Trek: Enterprise will be the last.
- On a related subject, Save Enterprise has its 2005 campaign page up and running.
- Lots of Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) news from Totally Kate: Mulgrew appeared live on WJZ 13 Morning News in Baltimore, spoke on Maryland Public Television's Art Works, gave an interview to The Baltimore Sun and narrated "Her-Story: Then - Women Pioneers in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics" for Women in Science.
- Rob Bowman, a former Next Generation director, discusses his film Elektra at VRRRM.
- Former Trek writer-producer Ron Moore discusses some of the differences between Deep Space Nine and his Battlestar Galactica revival with Now Playing.
- Dr. Mae Jemison praised Star Trek in a "Then & Now" special report on CNN.
- The Review Journal has a brief article on David Ross, who played security chief Lt. Galloway on the original Star Trek, now working to lure more fans to the Green Valley Ranch casino. Thanks to Luis.
- TrekPulse has posted over 230 exclusive caps from the bonus features of the Season 2 TNG DVD box set, Season 5 TNG caps from "Disaster", "The Game", "Unification" and "A Matter of Time", and 200 caps from the Season 3 episode of DS9 "Through the Looking Glass".
- The Hollywood Reporter has an article on how the WB has leapfrogged ahead of UPN in the ratings despite a UPN launch that included Star Trek: Voyager.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.