News BulletsBy Michelle
July 13, 2004 - 8:18 PM
- Sci Fi Wire talked to Jonathan Frakes about Thunderbirds. Thanks to Captain Joe.
- IESB has an interview with Frakes as well.
- The Digital Bits reported that Universal has just announced Scott Bakula (Captain Archer)'s Quantum Leap's second season release on DVD in October.
- Variety had a review of Bakula's appearance at The Hollywood Bowl's TV Night: The Sequel, where the actor "pleaded for a revival of Jerry Herman's 'Milk and Honey' -- and to keep him in mind when it's cast." Thanks to Miri.
- Idlewild, the debut novel of Next Generation and Voyager writer Nick Sagan, is now available in paperback. The book was selected by Barnes & Noble as one of the best science fiction and fantasy novels of 2003.
- Sid City has several articles and interviews with Alexander Siddig (Bashir) from various UK publications.
- Totally Kate! has a reprint of the interview with Kate Mulgrew (Captain Janeway) from Dreamwatch #19.
- SFX has posted pictures of Dominic Keating (Malcolm Reed) behind the scenes at a photo shoot.
- StarTrekFans.net had a special chat on Saturday, July 10 with Eddie Paskey, who played the recurring TOS character Lt. Leslie.
- A teaser trailer for the upcoming Star Trek New Voyages web film "In Harm's Way" has been released in Divx and Windows Media format here.
- DVD Fanatic has reviewed Star Trek Voyager: The Complete Third Season on DVD.
- Wigglefish has posted a review of the first Worlds of 'Deep Space Nine'.
- TrekPulse has posted 170 DVD caps from "Encounter at Farpoint."
- Page's Bar in London has announced that regular Saturday Sci-Fi Nights are coming to an end on July 31st.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.